How to Control High Cholesterol
If you are overweight and have high levels of Cholesterol in your body, then it is recommended that you should follow the below mentioned natural tips:
- Remove the amount of fat and cholesterol from your diet. This will make sure that you do not increase the count of cholesterol further.
- Include those food items that are rich in fiber, such as fresh fruits, vegetables and other foodstuffs like whole grains and more.
- Stay away from non-vegetarian food. In addition, if you still crave for it, then make sure that you do not eat more than six ounces of lean meat, fish and poultry per day.
- If you have a habit of drinking milk, then ensure that you drink skim milk and low-fat dairy products only.
- Intake fresh air *(go for a morning walk or an evening walk in a clean park every day)
- Soya is perfect to have in this condition! It is a wonderful source of high-quality protein and is extremely beneficial for your health.
- Make it a habit to walk at least 45 minutes every day.
- Do not let your body weight increase beyond the normal level.
- Remove stress out of your life.
Read More - What is Diet Based Therapy
What kind of exercise should you indulge in?
- Indulge yourself in mild exercises such as brisk walking, jogging and swimming. Gardening also plays a very important role in reducing the risk of high cholesterol.
- Engage yourself insufficient exercise regime. Yoga and pranayama are wonderful ways to fight against this condition.
- A regular exercise and yoga provide long-term solution.
- Try to lose weight, especially the one that is accumulated around your waist and stomach area.