Health Tips for Men
Here are a few tips that mean should keep in mind while maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
- Men should eliminate ‘white foods’ such as white flour, white sugar and other processed foods as they are not apt for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The unhealthy food items are responsible for increasing weight to a major extent.
- Men should focus on eating fiber-rich fruits, vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- Remember, we are human beings and not beasts. We have our own instincts that inform us of the situations when we should eat, how much we should eat and what all we should eat! However, we never follow our instincts. Remember the last time when you went to a party, how brutally you were binging on the food items!
- Stay away from junk food, especially the one that contains harmful Trans Fats. Eat only healthful fats, such as olive oil and the omega-3 oils or consult your doctor as to what kind of food items will suit you
- Men will be men: Come on, include some weight training in your daily routine. Can’t you see those stomach tires that are easily visible through your shirt
- Check your daily diet: There are chances that you might be eating right, it’s unlikely that your food contains all the nutrients you need
- Drink Alcohol Only in Moderation, as excess alcohol consumption is devastating to health. (My Advice: Quit Alcohol and Smoking)
- Go for a regular medical checkup from your doctors.
- Include yoga, meditation and prayanama in your regular lifestyle and notice the difference.
- Get indulged in safe sex. Maintain a strong emotional relationship with your partner and your loved ones.