Benefits of Anulom Vilom
Here is the procedure that you should follow while doing ‘anuloma viloma’ prayanama:
Also Read More - Pranayam: Yoga Breathing Exercises You Must in Your Routine
- Procedure: Here is the procedure that you should follow: Just hold your right nasal with thumb, and breathe in from left. Similarly, do it in another way, open right nasal, close left nasal with middle and ring finger, and breathe out from right nasal. Now breathe in from right nasal. Now close right nasal, open left, breathe out, and in from left nasal. Do this for a while
- It is required that you should do this exercise for at least fifteen minutes or so, otherwise the benefits will not last for long.
- Here is a list of benefits that are attached with anuloma viloma prayanama: People who do so get long time benefits in problems related with heart, high BP, heart blockage, vat-cuf-pit, arthritis, cartilage, bent ligaments, sinual fluid reduced, Parkinson, paralysis, neural related, depression, migraine pain, asthma, sinus, allergy
- The best part of this breathing exercise is that your approach towards life will also change for the better i.e. from negative to positive
- It quiets the brain and cools down the body in a major way.
- However, all those people reading this article must remember that you should breathe into your lungs and not to stomach, as it will not benefit you. Never hurry yourself in order to perform this pranayama. Rest whenever needed (in any pranayama).