Ayurveda Secrets for Healthy Life
The word ‘Ayurveda’ is derived from two words, ‘Ayu’ that means life and ‘Veda’ that means knowledge of science. After collaborating both the words, the meaning comes out to be “knowledge if life.” Ayurveda is a medicine that holds its origin from India. It states that every human being manifests a mixture if three DOSHAS. These are:
- VATA: It is the combination of air and other elements
- KAPHA: A combination of water and earth elements
- PITTA: it is the combination of water and the fire elements.
The aim of Ayurveda is to provide the ultimate guidance regarding certain treatments, proper diet and our lifestyle to heal your body and eliminate the diseases from it. Some of the benefits that are linked with Ayurveda are:
- The fact is that Ayurveda is not just a treatment, but it offers a solution to lead to healthy and disease-free life!
- It is geared up with NO side effects, like other harmful medicines
- It offers a chance to live a healthy, disease-free long life
- Eliminates tensions and worries from your lifestyle and makes you tension free
- Allows you to have a firm knowledge of life and the facts related to it
- Ayurveda guides you for moksha and helps you to achieve dharma, arth, kama, Moksha
- It heals the body by eliminating the root cause of the illness
- Only natural therapies are offered, so that makes it a user-friendly form of medicine
- Therapies are inexpensive, yet effective
The origin of Ayurveda has a strong connection with Brahma, who created the earth. However, after the creation, it was noticed that the planet suffered loads of human suffering, so Lord Brahma offered knowledge of Ayurveda to other gods. That is why this branch of medicine is regarded as a divine science and is based on five great elements. These are earth (prithvi), water (jal), fire (agni or tej), air (vayu) and ether or space (akash).
Here is the list of some of the rules that re-associated with Ayurveda:
- The natural urges should not be delayed or suppressed
- One must always bath from clean water. If possible, ass some medical and aromatic drugs before bathing
- It is good to massage the entire body with oil processed with varnya dravyas.
- Change your clothes daily. Wear light-colored clothes after the bath. This is done in order to keep the body relaxed.
- Your hair needs a regular massage. Use natural oils that may have ingredients like bhringraj, coconut, castor, amla, aloe vera, neem, Brahmi and jatamansi rather than using chemical oils.
- Nasya therapies muse be done to cure diseases that are related to head, nose, throat and skin
- Indulge yourself in regular exercise.
- Apply “anjana” to your eyes on a regular basis
Move towards ‘Ayurveda’ and see your life taking an altogether new turn